Sunday, April 20, 2014

Custom Card of the Day: Pedroia Edition

I don't really hate Dustin Pedroia

I mean, I used to, a little bit, but now I can totally respect his leadership, and the fact that since Cano's slumping he'll probably be the starting 2nd baseman for the AL All Star team. I don't hate Ortiz either, because...I mean, come on, it's Big Papi for crying out loud.

So, this begs the question...which Red Sox do I hate?

  • Xander Bogaerts? Not yet. He hasn't done enough awful things against my teams yet. It may turn out to be him in a little while though, like...
  • Will Middlebrooks. Yeah, him I definitely hate. Just pops up as a rookie, and people just start talking about him solely because he's from Boston. Hasn't really done anything.
  • Jonny Gomes? Yeah, Mr. Pointy Beard's near the top of my list.
  • A.J. Pierzynski? Sorta hated him with Chicago. Now, he's generally despisable. He's not all the way there yet.
  • Shane Victorino? Hell, no. Of course I love Shane, he's an ex-Phillie!
  • Jon Lester? Definitely hate him.
  • Clay Buchholz? He's probably my go-to goat these days.
  • Grady Sizemore? Never. A good friend of mine's a Cleveland fan. I would never do that to him.
  • Edward Mujica? Cardinal + Boston= never a good combination.
  • Koji Uehara? Not really, though this could vary as the year goes on.
Coming Tomorrow: The newest hip rookie from Chicago. Not that side, the other side.

No comments:

Post a Comment