Sunday, July 27, 2014

Custom Card of the Day: Molina Edition


For the latter half of the 2000's, there were always two NL catchers that I'd constantly mix up, and it was Yadier Molina and Brian McCann. Why? Because they'd constantly trade off in the NL as the all star catcher. It was like they'd take turns. McCann'd take it one year, and Molina'd take it the next year, and maybe for variety's sake they'd throw in Buster Posey.

Of course, this year Brian McCann landed in the AL. So Molina had the whole league to himself.

I'm gonna be honest. I used to hate Molina a lot more than I do now.  He's sort of grown on me, and I really don't hate him as much as i hate the rest of his team. I do think he deserved to start the All Star Game, and was kind of sad when he got injured and Jonathan Lucroy had to take over.

Either way, he's a great player, and one of the few Cardinals I do not hate.

Coming Tomorrow- A major force for the Phillies...who'll likely be on another team by Thursday.

No comments:

Post a Comment